Providing Airbnb Owners with peace of mind and our guests with top notch customer service. TreePad is seeking an individual to lead its Airbnb portfolio.
The Airbnb Lead Manager will be responsible for all communication with guests, ensuring smooth check in/check out and providing a great stay. At TreePad we pride ourselves on fast response time and ensuring top guest satisfaction.
The Airbnb Manger will be in charge of quality control, upkeep and maintenance of units through coordination of third party contractors.
The Manager will need to set up any new units, which may include fully furnishing as well as the stocking of supplies in between guests.
The Manager will be responsible for marketing (photos, social media, Airbnb site, etc.) of all new and existing properties and working to procure new clients to add to the portfolio.
Who you are
We are looking for an engaged, energetic and hardworking individual to manage our Airbnb units.
We need someone who takes pride in their work and can work independently.
New challenges and issues can arise all the time with property management and dealing with guests. We need someone who can take on a challenge, problem solve and is solution driven.
As you will be working with our clients (Airbnb Owners) and guests, great communication and customer service is a must!
We need someone who is flexible as guests can reach out anytime of day and on weekends.
- Client acquisition – actively trying to find new clients and units to add to the portfolio
- Main point of contact for guests – screening, check ins/ check outs and communications through the app.
- Investigates and resolves guest complaints and enforces house rules
- Scheduling cleanings between guests and ensuring cleaning checklists complete
- Quality control of units – re-stocking of items, purchasing new items.
- Regular inspection of units for wear and tear and maintenance
- Complete repairs where needed via third party contractors; plan renovations, landscaping and snow removal services where applicable.
- On site for and responding to any emergencies
TreePad manages units in HRM / South Shore (Western Head).
Undergraduate degree in hospitality/tourism management is preferred
- Must own a vehicle
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Available evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work Independently
- Good problem solving skills
- confident working in a rapidly changing environment with a continuous development of structure and processes
- motivation for sales
- Quick to respond to emails / phone calls / texts
- You have the ability to keep cool under pressure
- Very well organized
- On time
Please get in touch with Joshua for more information.
Check us out at www.treepad.ca