Property Manager at TreePad
Providing property investors with peace of mind, TreePad is Nova Scotia’s full service property management company.
We select clients who are like minded. We seek out investors who take pride in ownership and who are conscious of the tenant living experience.
Be part of the fast growing TreePad team.
Who you are
As a Property Manager you will be the lead on a portfolio of up to 60 units. You will be the lead point of contact for third party contractors and tenants. You will be responsible for marketing vacant units and running showings. You will be responsible for the management and expansion of the portfolio and will provide creative solutions for operational challenges. You bring a high degree of personal responsibility and initiate or lead projects.
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are self-reliant. You are passionate.
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; showing units.
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; administering applications to new renters and doing background checks; collecting security deposit.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
- Managing short term rentals.
- Secures property by responding to emergencies.
- TreePad manages units in HRM / Truro / Antigonish / South Shore (Western Head).
- Must own a vehicle
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Dedicated leadership personality with excellent communication skills
- You are confident working in a rapidly changing environment with a continuous development of structure and processes
- You must have a motivation for sales
- Quick to respond to emails / phone calls / texts
- You have the ability to keep cool under pressure
- Very well organized
- On time
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis
Please get in touch with Joshua for more information.
Apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Do you have a valid drivers license?
- Do you own a car?
Work Location: In person